Services supplied by Societe Generale Expressbank and Western Union:
Money transfer from abroad to Bulgaria – little joys shorten large distances, and you who are at home, know it best. Western Union gets brings you the money quickly.
Money transfers from Bulgaria to other countries – your loved ones, who are not with you, can receive your help no matter where they are.
Money transfers from Bulgaria to Bulgaria – even when you are not abroad, but far from your family nonetheless, you can still do something nice for those back home. With Western Union it is easy to transfer Leva, Euros or American dollars everywhere in Bulgaria. There are over 1200 agent locations all over the country, where you can send money, and they can pick up the transferred amounts.
1. Come to the nearest Societe Generale Expressbank location. All you have to do is bring a valid ID, mention the country of destination, the amount you wish to send and the recipient’s full name.
2. After having consigned the amount you wish to transfer and the fee (Western Union may earn money based on the exchange rate difference), the Western Union operator will type the details of your transaction in the computer and will print the “send money” receipt.
3. Please check all the details printed on the receipt to make sure that they are correct and sign the receipt.
4. The receipt will include the money transfer control number (MTCN: a ten-digit number) and the paid amount.
5. The money will be available for pick up after you have received the receipt containing the MTCN. Generally, the amounts can be paid in a few minutes, both when sending and when receiving money. This interval meets the terms and conditions of the service, including the business hours of the agents and the time zone differences. In certain countries, to pick up the money, the recipient must communicate to the operator the money transfer control number (MTCN).
1. Come to the nearest Societe Generale Expressbank location. All you have to do is bring a valid ID. Please tell the operator the country where the money was sent from, the sender’s full name, the exact amount you are expecting, as well as the money transfer control number (MTCN).
2. To make the payment, the Western Union operator will check your ID and the information you have provided.
3. Please check all the details printed on the “receive money” receipt to make sure they are correct and sign the receipt. The operator will hand over the money and the receipt to you.
Charges and fees
The fees for cash transactions are standard, and they are to be paid only by the sender.
For further information on the Western Union service, please contact our Call Centre at 0800 18 888.
Tariff list Western Union
Regulations of bring a customer campaign for 2013
You have a question? Ask us now!