Who are periodical transfers for?
For all customers with a current or saving account, Bulgarian or foreign citizens, who regularly transfer constant amounts to their own or other accounts.
What are periodical transfers?
With the “Periodical transfer order” service you can program the regular payment of all your future payments with a repetitive character, constant amount and fixed execution date.
The service “Periodical transfer order” ensures you maximum comfort in bill payment for cable TV and Internet, loans, leasing installments, insurance premiums and all manner of payments with periodical character - monthly, every three months, every six months.
- Minimum amount for periodical transfer: 10 BGN or equally in EUR
- Currency: BGN, EUR and USD
- Regularity of payment: Monthly, every three months, six months, annual
Periodical Transfers allow you to:
- Save money with periodical transfer between current and saving accounts
- Pay regular liabilities with constant amounts (installments, insurance premiums, etc)
- Make regular budget payments (kindergarten fees, high-school fees, etc)