SG PHONE is for:
All bank customers, Bulgarian and foreign citizens.
SG PHONE is:
SG Phone is an automatic access system for information on balance and movements on your personal or company bank account by telephone, fax and e-mail.
When you need fast information for the balance or movements on your bank account and you are at home or at work having only a phone at your disposal you’ve had only one possibility by now – to call your bank agent.
Our new system for telephone banking SG Phone offers you a better alternative – to call your money directly, moreover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, regardless of the bank’s working hours!
- Receive information in real-time about the balance and movements on your account
- Receive information by phone, fax or e-mail
- Connect with a Call center operator
Main benefits are:
- Quick and easy access to various types of information
- Convenient way to receive information
- Possibility to contact operator in case of questions and comments
- You can access SG Phone through a fixed telephone line with tone dialing as well as through your mobile phone.
0 88 134 3230 for subscribers to M-Tel**
0 89 11 3230 for subscribers to Globul**
* 0,18 lv. / min. for subscribers with a standard tariff plan
** no additional cost; payment according to individual tariff plan of the respective GSM operator
- If you would like to apply for SG Phone, you need to visit the respective branch or office of Societe Generale Expressbank where you have an open account and receive your consumer ID and sealed envelope with password for access to the system.
The registration for SG Phone is free of charge. The client pays a fee for every connection to the SG Phone system according to the Societe Generale Expressbank Tariff.