The housing loan for construction is a loan with purpose and justification of expenses: purchasing property in course of construction.
- Amounts up to 100% of your project value, without restriction for the maximum amount of the loan
- Maximum duration of the loan up to 30 years
- Partial grace period up to 18 months
- No fee for study of documents
- No annual maintenance fee
- Transparent interest rates throughout the whole repayment period
- Min. 5000 BGN /or equivalence in EUR/
- Max. – depends of the market value of the property, which is confirmed byan appraiser approved by the bank
- From 3 to 30 years
- Up to the finalization of the construction, the borrower can benefit from a grace period of up to 18 months
Fees and terms:
- First order mortgage on a real estate and/or mortgage on the building land
- The borrower is required to have an insurance "Life and Permanent and Total Disability (PTD)"
- The borrower is required to have insurance on the mortgaged real estate
- The housing loan for construction will be repaid in equal monthly instalments
- The borrower may at any time repay pre-term any part or the total loan amount due. In this particular case, a fee will be collected according to the Societe Generale Expressbank tariff.
The variable annual interest rate for your housing loan is a sum of the 3m. SOFIBOR for BGN and the 3m. EURIBOR for EUR and addition, added to your loan contract.
You can obtain more information for the current values and methodology for
calculation of the referent indexes for the page - Interest rate policy on credit products.