Who is BankOn Web for?
BankOn Web is suitable for all companies which want to receive information about their accounts and operations with the Bank without visiting bank offices.
What is BankOn Web?
BankOn Web is a system for banking via Internet, by which your accounts follow you all around the world, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week no matter if you are traveling, at home or at work.
To manage and follow up the status of your accounts in Societe Generale Expressbank, quickly, easily and in a comfortable way, you only need to have a computer with Internet connection.
It has never been easier to manage your finances!
Be always informed:
- By tracking all your deposits and current accounts
- Receive information about transactions and balances on your company’s current accounts for the last 12 months
- Full picture of your finances - stocks and obligation
- Information about your loans and repayment plans
- Follow all your transactions and obligations on your credit cards
- Follow the due dates on your deposits
- Check all your current obligations for utility payments
- Output reports with requested information
Be active and choose safe online operations:
- Transactions to the accounts of other Societe Generale Expressbank customers;
- To clients of other banks-in the country or abroad;
- Payment order or direct debit to the budget;
- Opportunity to include more than one representative, with a flexible scheme for validation consistent with the needs of your company;
- Online registration of beneficieries.
- Save time and money – by performing all of your daily banking from your office and taking advantage of our beneficial tariffs
- Safety and Security - data transfer between your computer and the Bank’s server is fully protected by using a coded TLS line.Opportunity for additional authorization tool- SMS Code, token devices and qualified electronic signature.
- Confidentiality - Your username and password grant you full confidentiality while accessing the system
- Easy Access to your company’s accounts. All you need to do is log in your username and password. No need to memorize all of your bank accounts.