Deposit DUO is a combination of a term deposit and an investment in Amundi funds, focused on safety and higher interest interest rate of the deposit part, in parallel to potentially higher return* of the investment part.
- Higher interest rate on the deposit part with supplement from 0.10% to 0.25% over the standard one.
- Investing in Amundi funds, managed by the biggest asset management company in Europe, with outstanding reputation and world class competency.
- Opportunity to choose among 4 funds, based on your personal preferences for risk and expected return.
- Upon request, switch from one investment fund to another, free of charge.
- After term deposit maturity, your investments can remain without any limitations for duration.
- Termination of the investment part is available at any time, however in this case standard interest rate will be calculated on the deposit part.
Currency – BGN, EUR, USD
Deposit term – 1, 2, 3 years
- 50/50 Interest rate supplement = 0,25%
- 70/30 Interest rate supplement = 0,15%
- 85/15 Interest rate supplement = 0,10%
Opportunity to invest in 4 Amundi funds:
- Amundi Funds Equity Europe Concentrated
- Amundi Funds Bond Global Aggregate
- Amundi Funds Bond Global
- Amundi Funds Bond Euro High Yield
- Minimum amount for term deposit – 1000 BGN, EUR, USD
- Minimum amount of investment – based on the selected ratio
*The past performance of Amundi funds is not representative for its performance in the future. The value of your investment and income thereof can rise and drop: there is no guarantee for profit and for full return of the
initially invested amount. Investments in Amundi Funds are not protected by a guarantee fund created by the Bulgarian State or by any other guarantor.
Information on the Bank's policy regarding the conflict of interest when providing investment services and/or activities within the meaning of the Markets in Financial Instruments Act.
Summary of Conflict of interests policy of Societe Generale Expressbank AD