How to apply for a fund-raising account?
Funds-raising account can be opened after presenting the following documents:
- Constituent act (constituent contract, statutes)
- Minutes of the constituent meeting
- A Power of Attorney executed by a Notary Public, in case a third person has been authorized to represent the new company until its registration
- If a co-founder is a legal entity, a certificate of such person's court registration will be required
- A list of shareholders will be required from the joint-stock companies
If you are interested in learning more about this product or you want to apply for it, please contact your Relationship Manager or visit the nearest office of Societe Generale Expressbank.
Further information can be obtained either from your Account officer or from the toll-free line 0800 18 888, from 8.00 to 20.00 daily, from 9.30 to 14.00 on Saturday.